Friday, February 17, 2012

My Idea of Fun

This topic is brought to us this week by Padmini.

people_surrounding_light_bulb

My idea of fun?  Hmmm…

This is a hard one.  I just kind of have fun spontaneously.  But, it usually has certain key ingredients, not all necessarily there every time, but some of them need to be present:

  • Doing things with friends
  • Sharing ideas, especially BIG ideas
  • Sharing laughter and good humor
  • Sharing the joy of accomplishment
  • Bathing in the sensual luxuries this world affords
  • Doing something stimulating and interesting
  • Watching someone or group of people express an amazing talent or gift
  • Traveling and seeing new places
  • Not being pressed by schedules or expectations or any feelings of guilt
  • Playing with kids and animals
  • Watching my kids, grandkids, nephews and nieces as they create their worlds around them

I know this list isn’t exhaustive, so what would you add to it?  Have some fun with it!

6 comments:

  1. I could live with that list, but am not finding the new Blogger word verification in any way fun at all. It seems to be everywhere in the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great list and I think it fits your personality totally. Not certain I could add anything to it, but I will keep thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very practical list there TOF and I heartily endorse it for everything on the list bar grand children as I simply do not have any. I also endorse Grannymar's grouse, the gaptcha code is really and suddenly since the last few days, frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't see how I can control it. We are all caught in the technological war between the Empire and the Jedi. If I can find a way, I will.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Captcha has been stopped - had to go to an old interface for Blogger, one that was eliminated before I even started this blog - and I added one layer of protection. Posts over 2 days old that are commented on will be moderated, because that is when most difficulty comes in.

    Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You want a test comment? It is not just your blog it is all over the place, I have a post about it coming up on Tuesday.

    Woo Hoo! You seem to have solved it!

    ReplyDelete

If a post is older than 7 days, the comment will go for moderation. Sorry for that inconvenience, but it cuts down on spam and it is much better than Captcha. I promise to check the moderation folder regularly.