Thursday, February 16, 2012

Male Thinking

Men are accused of being primitive creatures.  We are accused of this by women.  We are not accused of this by other men, because other men are too primitive to make the accusation.

One of the prime accusations is that men around women are often not thinking with their brains, but somewhat south of that region.  I decided to investigate the science behind this and began looking for patterns.  First, I received this from Mayo:

safer-than-the-safe-funny-condom-ad

At first, I was a-mazed.  But, that was simply the primitive part of me taking over temporarily.

To snap out of it, I decided to read my Scientific American.  That is when I discovered their logo:

scientific_american_brain

Finally, the link between the two regions has been found!

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Grannymar, these discoveries may well change civilization.

      Delete
  2. Yes, The Scientific American and MyIndiaPictures.com is a lethal combination. Civilisation, better watch out indeed.

    ReplyDelete

If a post is older than 7 days, the comment will go for moderation. Sorry for that inconvenience, but it cuts down on spam and it is much better than Captcha. I promise to check the moderation folder regularly.